The water supply of Malaga has been one of the most serious problems the city has had since ancient times. In 1782, at the request of Bishop Molina Lario, the architect Aldehuela Martin began working on the San Telmo Aqueduct, because the work of hydraulic engineering was considered very important in the eighteenth-century Spain.
Over 10 km of route from its outlet from the River Guadalmedina, with 33 bridges and 30 aqueducts, reaching its destination by gravity.
In 1788 he authorized the supply to La Concepción. Here one can see part of the branch that supplied water to the farm prior to the garden.